Train the way you move with the Powerline Cable Crossover. by Body-Solid Featuring two 160 lb. weight stacks (upgradable to two 210 lb. stacks), the Powerline Cable Crossover offers convenient workouts for users of all fitness levels. Designed to provide extraordinary performance, the PFT100 offers vertically adjustable pulleys that swivel smoothly through a 180-degree range of motion for unmatched workout versatility. The no-cable change design allows you to go from exercise to exercise quickly. The Powerline Cable Crossover features 20 different starting positions with 3.2” hole spacing.
Two adjustable nylon cable handles are also included with the unit allowing you instant access to a number of exercises including low and high cable crossovers, biceps curls, triceps press down, triceps extension, glute kickback, rows, delt raises, trunk twists, and more! Add a bench or stability ball for even more workout variety and integrate press, fly and crunch movements.
Providing true isolateral-based movements users can target a wide variety of muscles and goals including strength training, performance, flexibility, and rehabilitation. The Powerline Cable Crossover also features a knurled chinning bar for perfect chin-ups, pull-ups, leg raises, and more as well as integrated accessory bar storage.
Includes the Powerline FID Bench is designed to allow proper form and positioning with its adjustable back pad, seat pad, and leg hold down. The back pad has 4 quick and secure ladder style positions: -30 Decline, Flat, 45, 90 degree incline. The seat pad offers 3 positions: Flat, 15, and 30 degree inclines. The Leg Holder with foam rollers keeps you in place for sit ups or heavy workouts.
- Includes two 160 lb. weight stack, dual 210 lb. weight stacks available
- Vertically adjustable pulleys
- Traveling pulleys swivel smoothly through 180-degree range of motion
- ½ to 1 weight ratio
- Chinning bar included
- Integrated accessory bar storage
- Dimensions: 42” D x 63” W x 83” H
- Dimensions Between Pulleys: 52”
- Product Weight: 476 lbs
- Powerline Warranty
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
Powerline FID Bench Features:
- 3 Seat Positions: Flat, 15, 30 Degrees
- 4 Back Pad Positions: -30 Decline, Flat, 45, 90 Degrees
- Leg Hold with Foam Rollers
- Optional Leg Developer Attachment GLDA1
- Optional Preacher Curl Attachment GPCA1
- Dimensions: 55" L x 26" W x 21" H
- Weight 54 lbs.