The state-of-the-art Endurance by Body-Solid T150 Commercial Treadmill is among the most durable treadmills on the market today with an industry-leading 4HP motor (commercial NEMA 5-20P plug) and several high-level, user-friendly features, functions and technology.
The standout 4 HP motor is one of the heaviest and most powerful in its class and allows the T150 Commercial Treadmill a speed range of 0.5-12.5 mph. Additionally, the motor has a 7” diameter with steel flywheels for a vibration-free running surface. The T150 also offers 0-15% elevation and incline settings for intense workouts.
The T150 Commercial Treadmill is constructed with large 2.4” (60mm) diameter sealed-bearing rollers, a wide 60”x22” running space and a max user weight of 400 lbs. A carbon fiber woven anti-static belt and a cushioned and shock-absorbed deck or running surface guarantee comfortable workouts and reduces wear and tear on user’s legs.
Durability is key with the T150 Commercial Treadmill as the unit was crafted with top-of-the-line materials and precise, accurate welding allowing it to withstand heavy use in commercial facilities. The T150’s strong frame is capable of handling users of all levels and the all-steel welded construction offers peace of mind.
Whether users are walking to stay in shape, integrating running into their HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workout or prepping for distance runs and competition, the T150 has the options and functionality to help them achieve their goals.
T150 KEY FEATURES
- Power Source: 110v Dedicated Commercial NEMA 5-20P
- Cord Length: 13’
- Drive Motor: 4 HP
- Incline Motor: 115 V | 0.8 A | 1/6 HP
- Speed Sensor: Reed Switch/Magnet
- Deck: 1.0" (25.4 mm) cushioned and shock-absorbed
- Belt: Carbon fiber woven anti-static
- Rollers: 2.4" (60mm) diameter sealed-bearing
- Cushion System: 8-Point Elastomer Cushioning System
- Lubrication: Silicone recommended every 3000 miles
- Speed Range: 0.5-12.5 mph
- Incline Range: 0% to 15%
- Quick Access: Speed, Incline, Start & Stop
- Frame Construction: Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Console: Bright white backlight advanced LED
- Programming: Incline, speed, level, times, pulse, program, distance and calories burned
- Audio Features: Built-in speakers and 3.5mm audio input
- Assembled Dimensions: 82"L x 35"W x 52"H
- Weight: 285lb