Powerline by Body-Solid’s PFI150 Flat/Incline Bench is designed for use in home, garage and basement gyms with an emphasis on workout variety thanks to independent ladder-style back (-18°, 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 80°) and seat pad (0°, 10°, 18°) adjustments.
The PFI150 is an ideal tool for numerous bench-based dumbbell and barbell exercises including bench press, dumbbell row, shoulder press, incline press, skullcrushers, biceps curls and many more.
Expertly crafted to integrate perfectly with Powerline by Body-Solid’s PPR500 Half Rack
, PPR1000 Power Rack
and PMP150 Multi-Press Rack
, the PFI150 can help bring any power rack or cage to another level.
14-gauge, 2” x 3” steel construction and full-length reinforced back and seat pads give the Powerline by Body-Solid PFI150 Flat/Incline Bench unmatched durability, security and comfort.
Convenient transport wheels make moving the Powerline by Body-Solid PFI150 Flat/Incline Bench both easy and safe.
- Independent ladder-style back & seat pad adjustments
- Back Pad Angles: -18°, 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 80°
- Seat Pad Angles: 0°, 10°, 18°
- 14-gauge, 2” x 3” steel construction
- Transport wheels
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Product Weight: 53 lbs.
- Dimensions: 55” L x 24”W x 18”H
- Warranty: Powerline 10-Year In-Home Warranty