Achieve a 6-pack that will make people sit up and take notice
A strong, functional torso requires well-defined abdominals and lower back. A successful workout of these complex muscle groups demands a routine built upon a foundation of consistency.
Body-Solid's Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension features a unique rotation position that provides correct, crunch-style movement for maximum abdominal contraction. The adjustable seat and foot hold-down rollers permit ergonomically correct pivot positioning.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
The Body-Solid Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension lets you use your gut instincts to build a stronger core.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- Dual function oversized 9" diameter adjustable roller pad for comfort in use and proper alignment for both ab and back exercises.
- Counterbalanced resistance arm with 14 adjustable starting points.
- Biomechanically angled seat with 5 gas-assisted adjustable positions is user-adjustable to acheive proper pivot point for exercise.
- 6-position adjustable leg pad/foot brace provides stability for users of all heights.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
If you can imagine it, you can build it with the Body-Solid Commercial Dual modular fitness system! The Ab Crunch Back Extension features innovative design, proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat and leg hold downs
- Dimensions: 51"W x 43"L x 62"H (130cm x 109cm x 158cm)
- Product Weight: 482lb / 218.64kg
- Product Dimensions:
- Width: 51.00in / 1,295.40mm
- Length: 43.00in / 1,092.20mm
- Height: 62.00in/1,574.80mm