The VeraStep Recumbent Ipsilateral side-to-side cross-training machine provides a motion is different than any other Recumbent Cross Trainer on the market!
Ipsilateral Training is a side to side motion that connects your left arm and right leg / right arm and right leg. Ipsilateral movement increases stability requirements during your workout and trains your body to react to off-setting forces that can cause a fall or injury.
The side-to-side Ipsilateral movement challenges your body to move in a new way, activating different muscle groups that help promote greater balance and coordination.
The ipsilateral motion provides a low-impact cardio workout that engages users to activate different muscle groups than traditional contra-lateral cross-trainers. By combining Ipsilateral movement in a seated position the VersaStep challenges user balance and coordination while in a safe and comfortable seated position.
The VersaStep's contoured memory foam seat reclines to accommodate users up to 6'4"" with a 500 lb weight capacity. The oversized seat also swivels for easy access on and off the machine from either side.
The VersaStep is the only piece of equipment on the market that offers the balance and coordination benefits of total body Ipsilateral training in a stable and comfortable seated position.
Equipped with contact heart rate, 32 levels of resistance, 20 workout programs, and backed by a lifetime commercial frame warranty: the VersaStep is the ideal piece of equipment to add to your commercial facility or home gym.
- User Height Range : 5' to 6'5""
- Max User Weight : 500 lbs
- Ipsilateral Motion : Ipsilateral side to side cross training motion is different than any other Recumbent Cross Trainer on the market!
- SWIVEL SEAT : 360° Swivel Seat for entrance from the left or right side. Having a swivel seat on your recumbent cross trainer not only makes it easier to get on and off the machine, it also protects your investment ensuring that you will be able to continue to use your VersaStep for years to come.
- HEART RATE PROGRAMS : Built-in contact heart rate and heart rate control programs. Essential to all rehabilitation exercises, the VersaStep features heart rate sensors in the handle of the machine. Your heart rate is clearly displayed on the screen so you can track your health and fitness goals.
- LARGE AND INTUITIVE DISPLAY : The VersaStep has a 9"" LCD display with 20 Programs and a easy QuickStart Button. With 32 levels of electronic resistance, the VersaStep's resistance can be adjusted with a touch of a button. The VersaStep has a low starting resistance and manageable increments allowing users to gradually increase resistance.
- Optional Arm Rest Kit : Add comfort and security to the VersaStep by purchasing the optional folding arm rest kit.
- Family Owned & Operated : HealthCare International is proud to be one of the longest standing family owned and operated fitness equipment manufacturers based in the USA!
- Buy American Act : Please note that ALL HCI Fitness products qualify for the “Buy American Act”.
- WHITE GLOVE ASSEMBLY : View our nationwide white glove assembly options at checkout.
- 32 LEVELS : Wide range of resistance from a low starting resistance to a challenging workout.
- ISOKINTIC TRAINING : Controlled RPM recovery training.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE : Used by Physical Therapists and Nurses around the World.
- 20"" WIDE MEMORY FOAM SEAT : 4"" Tick Memory Foam Extra Wide 20"" Memory Foam Seat with Contoured Reclining Seat Back.
- DOWNLOAD WORKOUT REPORT : Record workout reports and track patient progress including METS, WATTS, Total Steps, Time, Duration and more.
- COMPACT DIMENSIONS : The assembled size of the VersaStep is 67"" x 30"". About the size of a recliner chair.
- LIFETIME FRAME WARRANTY : The VersaStep is backed with a Lifetime Frame, 3 Year Parts, and 1 Year Labor manufactures warranty.
- Swivel Seat : 20"" Oversized Seat Rotates 360° for Easy Access
- Contact Heart Rate : Built in heart rate monitor in the seat handles
- Seat Position : Fully Adjustable Forward and Backward (24"" Range)
- Resistance System : Smooth Electromagnetic
- Resistance Levels : 1-32
- Programs : 20 Set Programs and QuickStart(See Computer Details)
- Total Body Workout : Ipsilateral Motion
- Arm System : Multi-Position Ergo Grip Handles
- Pedals : Over sized with Deep Heal Cups & Ergo Straps
- Stride : 12"" Elliptical Stride
- Stabilization Kit : Optional View Details
- Max User Weight : 500 lbs.
- Power : Self Powered
- Product Type : Commercial Grade
- Model : VSX
- Display : High Definition 9"" LCD Display
- Quick Start : Easy Quick Start Button
- Telescopic Display : Adjusts to keep your goals in sight and the display in reach.
- Backlight : Easy to Read High Contrast LCD
- USB Summary : Export Workout Data Including Peaks and Averages
- Feedback : Time, Distance, Pulse, Steps Per Minute (SPM), Calories, WATTS, METs, Total Steps (PAUSE) & Resistance Level ""1-32""
- Programs : 20 Programs: Manual, Warm Up, Interval, Valley, Ramp, Mountain, Rolling, Climb, Random, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, HRC 65%, HRC 85%, ISOKENTIC, Constant Power (WATTS), Goal Calories, Goal Distance, Custom Program 1
- Heart Rate : Built in Contact Heart Rate in Seat Handles
- Frame : Lifetime
- Mechanical Parts : 3 Years
- Electronic Parts : 3 Years
- Labor : 1 Year
- Shipping : Freight
- Optional White Glove Assembly : Optional Add to Cart at Checkout
- Assembly Required : Seat, Arms, Display
- Compact Dimensions : 67"" L X 30"" W X 40"" H
- Unit Weight : 210 lbs.