CardioStep Recumbent Semi-Elliptical Cross Trainer provides an easy & effective total body cardio workout. The semi-recumbent sitting position combines stability and comfort with the smooth and natural feel of an elliptical. The semi-elliptical motion allows for natural biomechanics with zero impact to the user’s joints. The unique, ascending arm motion provides bilinear resistance with ergonomic, rotating hand grips. Users can target different muscle groups by rotating the handle position to different angles.
The CardioStep has a large seat that swivels to either side and a low 9” step through height that makes it easy for all fitness levels to transfer on and off the machine. The 20” wide memory foam seat offers comfort and stability while using the CardioStep. In addition, the seat back has 3 reclining angles that the user can select.
Featuring a 9” LCD display with 32 levels of resistance and 19 workout programs the CardioStep Recumbent Semi-Elliptical Cross Trainer is designed for a wide range of users. The CardioStep also includes contact heart rate on the seat handles and heart rate controlled workout programs. The display workout data shows Time, Distance, Steps per Minute, WATTs, METs, Total Steps, Pulse, and the Resistance Level. When you are done with your workout, download your workout report to a USB allowing users to track their progress and share their results.
The CardioStep Recumbent Semi-Elliptical Cross Trainer is rated for full commercial use and is backed by an industry leading parts and labor warranty. Built with high quality commercial components and available at an affordable price the CardioStep Recumbent Semi-Elliptical Cross Trainer is perfect for commercial, medical, rehabilitation or home applications.
- User Height Range : 4'9"" to 6'2""
- Max User Weight : 450 lbs
- Semi-Elliptical Motion : Low Impact Semi-Elliptical Contralateral Arm and Leg Motion.
- Swivel Seat : 360° Swivel Seat for entrance from the left or right side. Having a swivel seat on your recumbent cross trainer not only makes it easier to get on and off the machine, it also protects your investment ensuring that you will be able to continue to use your CardioStep for years to come.
- Heart Rate Programs : Built-in contact heart rate and heart rate control programs. Essential to all rehabilitation exercises, the CardioStep features heart rate sensors in the handle of the machine. Your heart rate is clearly displayed on the screen so you can track your health and fitness goals.
- Large and Intuitive Display : The CardioStep has a 9"" LCD display with 19 Programs and a easy QuickStart Button. With 32 levels of electronic resistance, the CardioStep's resistance can be adjusted with a touch of a button. The CardioStep has a low starting resistance and manageable increments allowing users to gradually increase resistance.
- Optional Arm Rest Kit : Add comfort and security to the CardioStep by purchasing the optional folding arm rest kit.
- Family Owned & Operated : HealthCare International is proud to be one of the longest standing family owned and operated fitness equipment manufacturers based in the USA!
- Buy American Act : Please note that ALL HCI Fitness products qualify for the “Buy American Act”.
- White Glove Assembly : View our nationwide white glove assembly options at checkout.
- 32 Levels : Wide range of resistance from a low starting resistance to a challenging workout.
- Isokintic Training : Controlled RPM recovery training.
- Commercial Grade : Used by Physical Therapists and Nurses around the World.
- 20"" Wide Memory Foam Seat : 4"" Tick Memory Foam Extra Wide 20"" Memory Foam Seat with Contoured Reclining Seat Back.
- Download Workout Report : Record workout reports and track patient progress including METS, WATTS, Total Steps, Time, Duration and more.
- Compact Dimensions : The assembled size of the CardioStep is 64"" x 27"". About the size of a recliner chair.
- Lifetime Frame Warranty : The CardioStep is backed with a Lifetime Frame, 3 Year Parts, and 1 Year Labor manufactures warranty.
CardioStep Technical Details:
- Swivel Seat : 20"" Over sized Seat Rotates 360° for Easy Access
- Contact Heart Rate : Built in heart rate monitor in the seat handles
- Seat Position : Fully Adjustable Forward and Backward (14 seat positions)
- Resistance System : Smooth
- Resistance Levels : 1-32
- Programs : 19 Set Programs and QuickStart (See Computer Details)
- Total Body Workout : Smooth Semi-Elliptical Pedaling with Connected Arms
- Arm System : Fully Adjustable Rotating Handles
- Pedals : Oversized with Deep Heal Cups & Ergo Straps
- Stride : Semi-Elliptical Motion
- Stabilization Kit : Optional View Details
- Max User Weight : 450 lbs.
- Power : AC 110V-220V | 50/60Hz
- Product Type : Commercial Grade
- Model : CS-600
- Display : High Definition 9"" LCD Display
- Quick Start : Easy Quick Start Button
- Tilting Display : Adjusts to keep your goals in sight
- Backlight : Easy to Read High Contrast LCD
- USB Summary : Export Workout Data Including Peaks and Averages
- Feedback : Time, Distance, Pulse, Steps Per Minute (SPM), Calories, WATTS, METs, Total Steps (PAUSE) & Resistance Level ""1-32""
- Programs : 19 Programs: Manual, Warm Up, Interval, Valley, Ramp, Mountain, Rolling, Climb, Random, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, HRC 65%, HRC 85%, ISOKENTIC, Constant Power (WATTS), Goal Calories, Goal Distance
- Heart Rate : Built in Contact Heart Rate in Seat Handles
- Frame : Lifetime
- Mechanical Parts : 3 Years
- Electronic Parts : 3 Years
- Labor : 1 Year
- Shipping : Freight
- Optional White Glove Assembly : Ask about out white glove assembly options to help get your unit installed.
- Assembly Required : Seat, Arms, Display
- Compact Dimensions : 64"" L X 27"" W X 51"" H
- Unit Weight : 200 lbs.