Excellent for home gyms and health clubs. The Fitnex T70 Treadmill with heart rate control is a great unit. Treadmills are a staple at fitness clubs all over the world. The fitnexT60 has some great features that separate it from some other treadmills. This is a commercial treadmill that uses a 4.0 horsepower motor to move the belt. This keeps things running smoothly and efficiently. It runs quietly with little to no vibration because of the high-grade industrial bearings used in its construction. These work to reduce vibration.
The maximum speed is 12.5 miles per hour with an incline percentage of up to 15%. Combine this with the various programs and it is clear that this is great for beginner and experienced users. The large walking area provides a comfortable space for a more natural stride.
How this Gym Equipment Benefits Your Health Club
Treadmills are an important piece of equipment for any health club to have. This is because they are one of the most used pieces of equipment. Customers who come in for 30 minutes of cardio, as well as serious fitness fanatics, use them.
They are also beneficial to those wishing to lose weight. Cardiovascular exercise is the most prescribed workout for weight loss, and many people come to the gym just for that reason. Increased overall wellness and cardiovascular health are other benefits of using this machine. Regular use strengthens the heart and circulatory system, reducing strain. This, in turn, reduced high blood pressure and the risk of other similar conditions such as heart attack and stroke.
- Special Features - Unique button design, dual water bottle holder
- Display - White Back-lit LCD Display with Blue Background.
- Display Feedback - Incline, Heart Rate, Time, Calories, Speed, Distance, Pulse, Level, Program
- Programs - Total programs 13: Manual (1), Classic (3), H.R. C. (1), Training (5), Goal (3)
- Quick Keys - Speed, Walk, Jog, Run, Elevation, Level, Rise, Ascend
- Speed Range - 0.5 -12.5MPH (0.8 - 20KPH); Incline Range - 0~15% (1000 lbs) (454 kg) Thrust Motor
- Heart Rate Monitor - Wireless and Contact Grips
- Motor System - 4.0 HP DC Motor with PWM System; Cushion System - 8-Point Elastomer Cushioning System
- Rollers - Precision Mode 2.4" (60 mm); Deck - 1.0" (25.4 mm)
- Step-on Height - 7" (18 cm); Belt Type - 2-Ply Urethane High Density Conductive
- Power Requirements - 110v / 220v
- Running Area - 62" x 22" ( 157.5 x 56 cm)
- Product Weight - 285 lbs (129.5 kg)
- Dimensions - 82" x 35" x 59" (209 x 88 x 149 cm)
- Max User Weight - 400 lbs (180 kg)
- Warranty Residential: Lifetime Frame; 5 Years Parts; 1 Year Labor
- Warranty Light Commercial: Lifetime Frame; 3 Yrs. Electronics & Motor; 2 Yrs. Parts; 1 Yr. Labor