If you're looking to get into great cardiovascular shape, the Kettler Coach M Workout Rowing Machine can help to take you there. This machine has been designed with comfort in mind with thick padded seats and high quality rollers to ensure fluid movement throughout use.
This rowing machine stands out above the rest due to the variable resistance options it offers – you'll never have a problem coming up with a workout that fully challenges your muscles regardless of what your skill level happens to be.
How This Gym Equipment Benefits Your Health
Rowing is quickly catching on as one of the more popular forms of cardio training and is terrific for strengthening the upper body, something that most other cardio machines miss out on. If you're a regular runner looking for a change of pace, this machine will take your fitness to new levels as it not only works the quads, hamstrings, and glutes like running would, but will also hit the shoulders, back, and bicep muscles as well.
Another great benefit to your health that this machine will provide is that it's completely non-impact so will be a great option for anyone suffering from lower back pain.
If you're tired of your usual cardio sessions, make sure you give this piece of equipment some series consideration.
- High resolution LCD digital display is easy to read so there's no more straining your eyes to determine your workout stats
- Informative computer provides the following workout data: Time, Distance, Energy Consumed, Strokes, Pulse Rate, and Frequency
- Includes a Polar® T34 chest strap heart rate monitor which senses heart rate and wirelessly transmits the data to the computer so you can see how hard you're working at an point in time
- Computer includes a recovery feature which provides a cardio wellness grading indexed 1 to 6 to track improvement
- Scan Computer includes a scan function enabling it to rotate the workout information to a larger digital readout in the center of the display
- Magnetic Brake System provide infinitely variable resistance
- Resistance can be manually adjusted with indexed settings from 1 to 10 providing a wide and challenging range
- Biomechanically correct footplates offer a natural pivoting action providing a full longitudinal rowing motion, which allows you to ensure you work your muscles maximally
- Thick padding on the seat provides maximum comfort and combines with top grade rollers to yield exceptionally smooth performance so you can focus on your performance
- Seat glides fluently along the chrome plated steel rails
- Seat is built with sealed ball bearings to eliminate need for lubrication
- Unit can be folded for vertical storage in order to free up space
- Frame is made of high carbon steel and powder coated and has a lifetime warranty against breakage – you can rest assured this rowing machine will stand the test of time
- Transport castors are built-in to make moving simple and easy
- An additional benefit of the innovative design is the ability to perform 16 different exercises for unmatched flexibility and variability to keep your body responding
- Quick Attach backboard and front step plate are included for performing the additional exercises
- Setup Length/Width/Height: 81 x 21 x 27 inches
- Setup Weight: 96 lbs
- Package Length/Width/Height: 87 x 32 x 12 inches
- Package Weight: 106 lbs
- Weight Limit: 285 lbs
When purchasing this product you'll get a 3 year residential warranty so can put your mind at ease that if something goes wrong, you can quickly have it repaired.