The NEW PhysioStep LXT – Recumbent Linear Cross Trainer was proudly designed & developed in the USA to help a diverse range of people meet their personal goals and feel good doing it!
Whether it is for weight loss, general health improvement, cardiac rehabilitation, corporate wellness or transitioning from Physical Therapy to Home Exercise, the PhysioStep LXT is the ideal piece of equipment to get you moving!
The PhysioStep LXT gives you an easy and effective low impact total body workout. It combines a stable and stress free recumbent sitting position, with the natural feeling of walking. The innovative Linear Stepping Motion is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints.
The PhysioStep LXT has a large, oversized “ultra comfortable” swivel seat that adjusts easily and fully rotates making this unit easily accessible for people with low mobility. Other features include a low profile walk through design & ergo grip handles to work your arm and core muscles. The fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users.
The large 9" LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. Built with high quality commercial components and available at an affordable price the PhysioStep LXT is perfect for commercial, medical, rehabilitation or home applications.
Let us help you take a Step in the right direction and get your Life moving today!
- Swivel Seat: Seat swivels and rotates fully for easy access
- Resistance System: Commercial
- Independent Control of Step Length
- Power: AC Power – 110V-220V 50/60Hz
- Resistance Levels: 16
- Programs: 18
- Arm System: Multi?Position Ergo
- Grip Handles, Synchronized
- Motion with the legs
- Seat Position: Adjustable Forward and Backwards
- Pedals: Oversized Pedals with Deep Heel Cups & Straps
- Commercial Grade Quality Components
- Compact Dimensions: 60 inches L x 30 inches W x 40 inches H
- Unit Weight: 210 lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs
- Display: High Resolution Backlit Blue 9" LCD Display with USB Workout Summary Report
- Programs: 18 programs ; Manual, Rolling Hills, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval, Fat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC, Custom 1 & Custom 2
- Feedback: Time, Distance, Pulse, SPM, WATTS, Calories, METs, Resistance Levels "16"
- Heart Rate: Built in receiver compatible with Polar and other manufacturers *chest belt not included
- Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical Parts: 3 Years
- Electronic Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year