ProState Relief Features:-
- Alleviates pushing or straining necessary to begin urination
- Reduces the sudden and strong urge to urinate frequently, especially at night which can greatly improve sleep quality
- Relieves pain or burning sensations while urinating
- Reduces dribbling after urination has ended
- Relieves the feeling that the bladder has not completely emptied
The temporary relief of urinary urgency
The prostate is a gland located just below the bladder in men. The prostate’s main function is to produce fluid for semen, but the prostate also surrounds the urethra, the tube that carries urine from the bladder to the penis.
In most men, the prostate grows throughout adulthood. Aging can result in bothersome urinary symptoms such as weak urine flow or dribbling urine when finished.
Other symptoms include not being able to completely empty the bladder, as well as frequent urination at night. The prostate plays an important role in sexual function, producing 85%–90% of the fluid volume produced during ejaculation. So, a healthy prostate gland is important for proper sexual function.
The natural way
There are ways to naturally lessen the symptoms associated with frequent urination. Do not delay urination once you experience an urge.
Avoid drinking liquids after 6 pm to reduce the need to urinate frequently during the night, but do drink 8 glasses of water during the day to help prevent bacteria from accumulating in the bladder. Try drinking cranberry juice 4 times a day to increase the acidity of the urine, especially if you feel burning sensations when urinating.
What is ProState Relief?
ProState Relief is a safe, non–addictive, FDA–registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve urgency and frequent urination in men.
ProState Relief can also be taken for the relief of symptoms like weakened urine flow, the feeling that the bladder is not completely empty even after urination, and the urge to urinate frequently at night.
ProState Relief is taken internally and relieves symptoms without troublesome side effects. Presented in small dissolvable tablets, ProState Relief is easy to ingest and hassle–free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- Sabal serrulata (6C) is made from saw palmetto that is also used as an herbal extract for the prostate. It is suited to the individual who experiences frequent urges to urinate at night, difficulty passing urine, and a sense of coldness in the sexual organs. It is also used in lower potencies for urinary incontinence in elderly men.
- Cubeba (6C) is suited to those who experience a ‘constricting’ feeling after urination, or experience the desire to urinate every ten or fifteen minutes. They commonly have unusual discharge, inflamed prostate and violet–smelling urine.
- Chimaphila umbellata (6C) is often helpful when the prostate is enlarged, accompanied by urine retention yet accompanied by frequent urges. The person may have the sensation that a ball is lodged in the pelvic floor, or may experience pressure, swelling, and soreness that are worse when sitting.
- Conium maculatum (6C) is suited to men who experience ‘stopping and starting’ of urine flow, defined by straining to expel the urine and stopping after becoming tired in the process. Without any pressure, urination starts again. Irregular muscular actions while passing urine may also be experienced.
- Clematis (6C) is often indicated when swelling of the prostate seems to have narrowed or tightened the urinary passage. Urine usually emerges slowly, in drops instead of a stream, with dribbling afterward.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)