To make your cardio workout more interesting and challenge your muscles at the same time, consider turning to the Kettler Coach E Rowing Machine. This product comes with a high resolution computer display that will allow you to track your time, distance, energy, strokes, pulse rate, and frequency so you know precisely how hard you're working every second of the session.
In addition to this, it also has footplates that allow for a natural pivoting action so will be one of the most comfortable rowing machines that you've ever used. If you often feel like you're locked into position on other machines, this one will solve that problem instantly. How This Equipment Benefits Your Health
There's no question that rowing is one of the best cardiovascular exercises that you can do to improve your health. You'll see a great calorie burn, thus helping to get down to your goal weight, improve your overall level of conditioning as you maintain an elevated rate, strengthen the upper body muscles as well as the lower body muscles, and increase your coordination ability.
This rowing machine is a great idea for someone who normally does a running based cardio plan as it'll give their body a break from the constant pounding that occurs with that activity. What's more is that by challenging your body in a new and different way, you'll see higher increases to your metabolic rate as it adapts to keep up, therefore moving fat loss progress ahead even further.
So don't settle for the same old boring workout session again, consider investing in the Kettler Coach E Rowing Machine to take your sessions up a notch.
- SIEMENS® electronic LCD high resolution computer display is easy to read and calibrated for maximum accuracy
- Informative computer provides the following workout data: Time, Distance, Energy, Strokes, Pulse Rate, and Frequency
- Users can select from a total of 12 programs including programs with Heart Rate Control
- Computer display includes graphic 450 dot matrix showing program hill profiles
- Computer includes 2 Heart Rate Control programs that automatically adjust resistance in order to maintain one’s target heart rate for exercise
- Includes a Polar® T34 chest strap heart rate monitor which senses heart rate and wirelessly transmits the data to the computer
- Computer includes a recovery feature which provides a cardio wellness grading indexed 1 to 6 to track improvement
- Computer includes a scan function enabling it to rotate the workout information to a larger digital readout in the center of the display
- KETTLER Induktions Brake System provides an extensive range of variable and frictionless electromagnetic resistance for a smooth and challenging workout
- Resistance can be adjusted from 25 watts to 500 watts providing enough range to challenge any level of athlete
- Biomechanically correct footplates offer a natural pivoting action providing a full longitudinal rowing motion
- Thick padding on the seat provides maximum comfort and combines with top grade rollers to yield exceptionally smooth performance
- Seat glides fluently along the chrome plated steel rails
- Seat is built with sealed ball bearings to eliminate need for lubrication
- Unit can be folded for vertical storage in order to free up space
- Frame is made of high carbon steel and powder coated and has a lifetime warranty against breakage
- Transport castors are built-in to make moving simple and easy
- An additional benefit of the innovative design is the ability to perform 16 different exercises for unmatched flexibility
- Quick Attach backboard and front step plate are included for performing the additional exercises
- Setup Length/Width/Height: 77 x 21 x 23 inches
- Setup Weight: 111 lbs
- Package Length/Width/Height: 87 x 32 x 12 inches
- Package Weight: 121 lbs
- Residential Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 3 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor
- Light -Commercial Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 2 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor
- Weight Limit: 285 lbs
With this machine you'll receive a three year parts warranty, a lifetime warranty on the frame, and a one year warranty on labor.