One of the most innovative pieces of cardio equipment on the market today that you should consider for your gym is the HCI PhysioStep RXT-1000 Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer. This machine takes the elliptical machine but puts a recumbent bike feeling on it as you'll be seated while performing the motion.
This is a great option for those users who do suffer from knee or back pain to an extremely high level as they will get all the benefits that the elliptical has to offer without any stress on their knee or hip joints.
This machine is great for your gym because it will offer users both an upper body and lower body workout at the same time, should they choose to use both the hand rails and foot pedals, or can be customized to work just the upper or lower body workout on their own.
In addition to this, the machine will also offer a great core workout to your users, which is something that many gym members will be seeking.
Built to provide high levels of comfort and with the inclusion of a heart rate monitor, this will have everything that your members are looking for. How This Gym Equipment Benefits Your Health Club
One of the nice things about having this machine in your gym is that you can cut down on other cardio equipment you'll purchase such as having both ellipticals and recumbent bikes. Instead, this machine combines both movement patterns to offer a new experience that you can bet your members will enjoy.
This machine also allows them to select a workout program to use from eleven different options, so your members will never be bored with their cardio sessions again.
Many physiotherapists are now purchasing this machine for their treatment centers, so as a rehabilitation piece of equipment to have, it'll be perfect in your gym. Those who are fighting an injury will take great interest in it, so by making an investment in one or two of these, you will really be catering to each and every gym member.
The machine also supports a user weight of up to 350 pounds, so any member will definitely be able to use it.
Overall, if you bring this machine into your gym you can rest assured that it's going to gather a high amount of attention and always be in constant use.
- Arm System: Multi Position Synchronized Motion .
- Seat Rail: Extruded Aluminum Indexed Adjustment
- Pedals: Oversized Pedal Platforms with sure-grip
- Display: High Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display with 8 Data Windows Plus a Brickyard Display.
- Programs: Offers 11 different programming options for complete workout customization include Manual, Rolling Hills, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval, Fat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC, Custom 1 & Custom 2
- Heart Rate: Comes with both a contact and chest strap heart rate monitor so users can track their heart rate at all times
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversize nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement to provide you with a comfortable workout at all times.
- Dimensions: 48”L, 32”W, 44”H
- Max User Weight:350 lbs.
- Weight: 209
- Resistance System: Commercial
- Resistance Levels:16.
- Seated Elliptical Stride:12".
This machine comes with a lifetime warranty for the frame, one year for labor, and three years for parts.