Who says an outstanding fitness program can not be achieved in the comforts of your own home? The Endurance T3i Treadmill dares to disagree as it provides you the efficient cardio workout you need minus the trip to the gym. This equipment helps individuals attain their fitness goals since various flexible and challenging programs are incorporated in the machine. With its durable and sturdy construction, it comes as a surprise that it does not bear a steep price tag as compared to similar machines out in the market. Advanced design coupled with afford-ability will definitely keep you in track towards a healthy lifestyle.
How this Gym Equipment Benefits Your Health$
Investing on an excellent product such as the Endurance Running Treadmill has numerous benefits over running on a hard pavement. For starters, the Endurance Treadmill has a more shock absorbent surface compared to roads or track ovals, so there’s less strain on your joints. Also, you can walk or run anytime, whenever you want or feel like it, without leaving your home and it won’t even matter what you look like! Whatever the weather is, you can stay on track and keep burning calories with the Endurance T3i. You no longer have to get in line at commercial gyms just to use the treadmill for a limited time. With your own Endurance T3i, you can take your time and run at your pace, and you can gauge your progress much easier as well. The Endurance T3i Treadmill also comes pre-installed with exercise programs so you no longer have to get bored doing the same routine over and over again. At the safety of your own home, you can reduce your body fat, improve your endurance, reduce stress, increase your energy levels, and lower the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts. The Endurance T3 is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
- Powerful Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
- Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
- Programs: Fat Burn, Interval, Cardiovascular, and Endurance
- Feedback: Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
- Heart Rate Technology: n/a
- Cool Down Mode: n/a
- Display: 3-Window LED + Running Track
- Heart Rate Monitor: n/a
- Safety Key Stop System: yes
- Accessory Holder: Water Bottle
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 12%
- Motor: 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Heavy Duty P.W.M.
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 18" x 50"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Floor Space: 31"W x 63.5"D x 54"H
- Max User Weight: 275 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V US