Included are 9 different pieces of equipment that can provide over 70 different exercises to tone and build your body.
Body-Solid Tools Core Essentials includes two 3lb vinyl dumbbells, an anti-burst exercise ball, a 5mm, 72” x 24” Yoga Mat, a light and heavy resistance tube, 9’ Speed Rope, Ab Wheel, Push-Up Bars as well as an exercise booklet and DVD in one retail-ready box.
- Body-Solid Tools Neoprene Dumbbells can be used on their own for a variety of lifting, curling, pressing and stretching exercises. They can also be incorporated into jogging, power-walking, aerobics, physical therapy and yoga routines.
- Body-Solid Tools Exercise Balls can be used to perform a variety of balance, core training, strength, flexibility and rehabilitation exercises that target the abdominal, hips, glutes, back and upper body. The benefits are endless. Increase your range of motion, strength and endurance. You can also take your stretching regime to the next level.
- Body-Solid Tools Resistance Tubes are an excellent apparatus for completing full body workouts in less time. A lightweight design and versatility makes Body-Solid Resistance Tubes the perfect choice for many applications including strength training and rehabilitation. Let’s go over a few of the best workouts to maximize your brand-new Resistance Tubes.
- The Body-Solid Tools Speed Jump Rope is designed with frictionless rotation for extreme cardio workouts. Speed ropes are great for cardio workouts and help increase agility and coordination.
- The Body-Solid Tools Ab Wheel is the perfect tool to strengthen and tone your abs, shoulders, arms, and back. It features 2 wheels for added stability and comfortable plastic grips. It is so effective because it forces you to isolate the stomach and oblique muscles while you work out. This enables you to effectively develop and strengthen the stomach area. Simple, easy to use and compact.
- Body-Solid Push-Up Bars will dramatically increase your strength, rangeof- motion and turn an ordinary push-up into an explosive workout routine by using your bodyweight as resistance. Here are a few of the best workouts to perform with your new push-up bars as recommended by the fitness experts at Body-Solid.
- The Body-Solid Tools Yoga Mat provide a stable, non-slip surface for yoga, pilates, ground-based movements like push-ups and sit-ups as well as stretching.
- Workout guide and Instructional DVD containing over 70 exercises grouped by equipment. Also included on the DVD is a recommended exercise routine using the included equipment.
Body-Solid Tools Neoprene Dumbells
Body-Solid Tools Anti-Burst Exercise Ball
- Bright, color-coordinated weight increments
- Durable neoprene-coated finish.
- No-roll hex-ends for easy stacking and storage.
- Weight designations permanently stamped onto barbell ends
- Durable, anti-burst construction.
- Suitable for light commercial and home use.
- Includes hand pump
Body-Solid Tools Resistance Tubes
Body-Solid Tools Speed Jump Rope
- Varying Levels of intensity
- Work in multiple planes of motion
- Lightweight and portable
- Adjustable up to 9’ 6”
- Sealed bearing pivot
- Ergonomic handle
Body-Solid Tools Ab Wheel
- Tone & strengthen abdominal, arm and shoulder muscles.
- Double wheel desing adds stability
- Rubber handles provide comfortable and secure grip
- Lightweight and portable
Body-Solid tools Yoga Mat
- Soft, flexible and lightweight
- Features a light-tack non-slip surface
- Perfect for home and studio use